Wednesday, August 30, 2006

missing u...Cancer #5

I miss Zeke. I miss his hands on mine. I miss being the outer spoon and I miss the spot in between his shoulder and his chest where I rest my head. I miss the place where his arm creases when he hugs me. His laugh, his smart ass remarks, and his stinky cigars, all of this I’d love to have right now. I miss putting my cold feet on him at night. I miss doing nothing with him. I miss Zeke and ReRe days. I miss us in our hammock, on our couch, at work, and in our bed. I miss his beautiful eyes. I miss his kisses. I miss him next to me. I miss waiting for him to get off of work. I miss him falling asleep three minutes into a movie. I miss his FACE and all of our silliness. I miss him. I don’t know how I’m going to do this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home