Thursday, February 09, 2006

Pop

I've been missing my Dad more than usual lately. I thought I'd post a pic.
His laugh is infectious, his eyes sparkle like no other, and his hugs are one of my favorite places to be, EVER! He always has something inspiring, encouraging, or uplifting to say to me and somehow those words make everything 'right' in the world. When he says "I love you, Kee" I feel it down to my core, absolutely, unconditionaly, without a doubt, he adores me....his sweet pea...The feeling is mutual, Daa.

Two peas in a pod!!! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Breeah said...

I thought this was your blog. The picture cemented my prediction :-).

1:32 PM  
Blogger elanflux said...

Well hello! So nice of you to drop by! I will see you 2-nite!

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home